Rex Cone, Senior Center Director
The New Britain Senior Center
The New Britain Senior Center is a comprehensive municipally administered and operated program center for elderly citizens of New Britain. The Senior Center is a place where individuals or groups can come together for services and activities which enhance their involvement in and with the community. Some of the services and activities available at the New Britain Senior Center include:
- Dial-A-Ride transportation services
- community support services which access entitlement programs for the elderly
- health and wellness clinics
- nutritional programs including Meals On Wheels
- trip and travel activities
- exercise/dance programs as well as a variety of creative art programs.
The New Britain Senior Center also serves as a community resource for information on problems and issues. The Senior Center interacts with other elderly services throughout the community and advocates for the needs of the population in order to solve problems.
55 Pearl Street
New Britain, CT 06051