Who We Are
The Community Services Department is comprised of multiple divisions that provide direct contact with the public and offer a wide range of valuable services and programs that benefit individuals, families, businesses, and the general fabric of the community. Our divisions and their respective Commissions include: Youth & Family Services, Persons with Disabilities, and Fair Rent.
- Mallory Deprey, Community Services Program Manager
- Omar McDew, Youth Advocate
- June O’Leary, Disabilities Services Advocate
- Mary Smith-Floyd, Homeless Prevention and Housing Coordinator
- Tyshaunda Wiley, Prevention Coordinator
- Rob Ledder, Marriage and Family Therapist Supervisor
- Mona Starczewski, Front Desk
What We Do
Under policies set forth by the Commissions on; Youth & Family Services, Persons with Disabilities and Fair Rent, the New Britain Community Services division is a multifaceted agency that provides referral services, prevention, intervention, education, counseling, and procedural guidance to New Britain's residents. Its structure is based upon documented needs in the community as well as available funding, of which a large percentage originates from grant sources.
27 West Main Street
New Britain, CT 06051
T: (860 )826-3366
F: (860) 826-3367
Regular Office Hours :
8:15 am - 4:00 pm
Monday thru Friday.