Energy and Innovation 2016
Mayor's Energy and Innovation Committee
- Established the Energy and Innovation Committee in January 2016 as a way to transform New Britain into a “SMART City.”
- The committee’s aim is: to make New Britain’s government more streamlined through the effective use of existing and new resources, focusing on:
- Energy efficient projects to reduce costs and limit impacts on the environment
- Using technology to enhance the quality, performance, and user ability of services and city infrastructure
- Guide projects for a more sustainable future
Read the full Energy and Innovation Report here.